Implantology treatment is a solution recommended for any kind of dental defects, both as supplementation of single and more numerous defects and in case of a totally toothless jaw.
Among others implants can be implemented in case of:
- loss of the front teeth in result of an accident
- loss of the front teeth while the adjacent teeth are healthy
- situations when the teeth are left only on one side of the jaw symmetric axis (known as the debrical lateral occlusion)
- situation when the teeth have been lost in the lateral part of a stoma
- inherited incapability to create tooth buds
- advanced and treatment resisting paradontosis (paradontium disease) - sometimes it is better to remove the "last" teeth with a bad prognosis and fix implants before the teeth will fall out.